Join Arcade Fire, Aphex Twin, Florence and The Machine and many more as MEO Kalorama returns for its second edition.
MEO Kalorama is a cultural event based on 3 fundamental pillars: Music, Art and Sustainability.
The Festival takes place in the European Babel, the effervescent Lisbon, more specifically in Parque da Bela Vista, one of the largest urban parks in the Portuguese capital and one of the most privileged areas of the city, thanks to its vast and extensive green area, as well as its proximity to public transport, airport and city centre.
The first edition opened its doors on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of September 2022 with more than 112,000 people present at the site, 68% of which were Portuguese residents, with the remaining 32% coming from the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and the United States, among more than 50 nationalities. MEO Kalorama 2022 was a huge success.
MEO Kalorama in its first edition was also a success in terms of waste. The event managed to recycle 62% of all waste collected and the other 38% were to generate energy. It was labelled EVENTO ECO by Valorsul as an event of zero waste to landfill.
Considered The Best Festival of the Year by TIME OUT magazine. Recently, the festival received the awards for Best New Iberian Festival and Best Live National Performance at the Iberian Festival Awards, both voted by the public and is currently one of the finalists of the 2023 Marketeer Awards in the Art, Culture and Entertainment category.
So join MEO Kalorama this year and get your Travel Package here at Yacooba.